Thursday, December 10, 2009

Acting auditions??....Disney shows???

I really want to act. I would prefer to act in a disney show, and be a small character.I would like to be someone like Ashley and Amber, or maybe even Lily (though that is a way bigger part). How can I get auditions for disney shows? Are any new ones going to be made soon?



Acting auditions??....Disney shows???opera songs



It's better that you want a smaller role, but it's not good that you're setting your goal so high first thing. I don't want to discourage, but very very rarely do people with no experience get cast. that isn't to say it doesn't happen, but it's rare. Disney does have a website where they post their "cattle calls" but good luck even getting looked at at one of those. They generally aren't worth wasting your time on. Get some roles in other stuff, put together a reel, a resume, get some real work experience and then hit them up. It'll set you apart from the other people who have no idea what they are doing. Also, work as some professional stuff if you can. AVOID joining the union until you're ready to pursue Disney for good. then do it and don't look back. I'm pretty positive Disney insists on actors who are already, or pushing for the union because child labor laws are so harsh. Good luck.



Acting auditions??....Disney shows???secure browser opera theater



I have heard the disney is currently looking for new faces. I have been interested myself. There is a company and phone number but I cant remember. Sorry. But I do they are looking.
Most actors on these shows have long resumes full of previous experience. Most auditions notices go out through what is called breakdown services directly to agents of the actors. So sometimes without an agent you won't even here about the auditions. I would suggest you get into acting classes and do community theatre and start building your resume. Break a leg.
Hey! Any Of you find any info send some to me. eatbreathdance@yahoo.com Also You can go to http://acting411.blogspot.com/ for some disney info =)
ok if you get a agent it will be much easier you will not be missing any audtions for sure if you tell him or her that you are greatly intreted in disney[:



GOOOOOD LUCK[:
Disneyauditions.com
For Acting, I would recommend



http://www.hollywoodnorth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd