Saturday, December 5, 2009

Your opinion: Best shows that were canceled?

In your opinion what are some of the best shows that were canceled too soon?



Let's face it some really great shows just reach their end but others end too soon.



Some of mine:



Firefly



Dead Like Me



Reba



Cupid



Joey



Wonderfalls



Love Monkey



Ed



Murder in Small Town X



Homefront



Just to name a few!



Your opinion: Best shows that were canceled?phantom of the opera



Dead Like Me



Angel



Farscape



Big Wolf on Campus



Poltergeist; The Legacy



Birds of Prey



Tru Calling



My So Called Life



Eerie Indiana



Dark Angel



Sailor Moon



What I Like About You



The Bedford Diaries



Radio Free Roscoe



Your opinion: Best shows that were canceled?listen to opera opera theater



Reba I LOVE THAT SHOW its so funny and Still Standing
Sailor Moon, they cancelled it off Cartoon Network about 5-6 years ago..... *sniffles*



-Sailor Moon
Daybreak
There is Arrested Development and nothing else in the same ball park. It was the best show to ever air on television and it was cancelled. That necessarily makes it the best show ever cancelled.
FULL HOUSE!!
haha Ed was great but ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT should not have been cancelled...it was amazing. RIP.
Definitely Firefly
I definitely agree with you on Firefly -- the show had SO much potential, but FOX never gave it a chance.



At least we got a darn good movie out of it.
Dead Like Me



Dead Wood



and soon The Sopranos



and Rome
There was one where hte guy would get tomorrow's paper. He would go save people that would die, and fix stuff. I was little when they canceled it, but it was cool.
You might not remember it, but Eddie Murphy's animated show, The PJs, Reba and Four Kings.
family guy, but they brought it back so it's all good, but I miss my so called life
Twin Peaks and My-So Called Life
Firefly is my number one too. Also..



Night Stalker



Arrested Development



Greg the Bunny
REBA, LIVING SINGLE, MARTIN, HANGIN' WITH MR. COOPER, THE PARKERS, JAMIE FOX, GRACE UNDER FIRE, ROSANNE, HOME IMPROVEMENT, MAD ABOUT YOU, FAMILY MATTERS, BOY MEETS WORLD, SISTER SISTER, IN LIVING COLOR, VIDEO SOUL, THE QUEEN LATIFAH SHOW, COSBY SHOW, COSBY
Full House
convictions



buffy



ANGEL



CHICAGO HOPE
I was sad to see Reba go, but it had a good run. Futurama was awesome. That Freddie Prinze Jr. show think it was called Freddie and Runaway on the CW network.
Oh yes, I was a HUGE Dead Like Me fan (the concept of that show was unique) Dont forget My So Called Life. That was one of the few great TEEN dramas and they cancelled it after 19 episodes! I remember Murder in Small Town X. It creeped me out but I was so into it. They should bring that one back.
My so-called life; Christy; Life Goes On

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd