Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a show or shows that is or was big with everyone else but you never got into it..?

I never got into the shows...



OC



prison break



house



american dad



grey's anatomy



Is there a show or shows that is or was big with everyone else but you never got into it..?opera mobile



Every single one you listed and more like lost never watched it. I don't care for reality nor the shows like O.C. rich wining kids that bugs me to no end.



Is there a show or shows that is or was big with everyone else but you never got into it..?imax theatre opera theater



Lost



Heroes



Law and Order



CSI



Prison Break



The OC



The Sopranos



That 70's show



Miami Vice( that ones old though)
Lost
prison break
i never got into grey's anatomy or any of those either
I never got into Grey's Anatomy, Big Love, The Sopranos, Nip/Tuck, and Prison Break.
Friends



American Idol



Lost



Seinfeld



Grey's Anatomy



Desperate Housewives
i never got into the OC :P
lost
Prison break is the only one I like.
jerico
actually i'm realy into The Trailer Park Boys, but no one else really watches it.
all the im a celebrity ones.i thought they were absolutely crap :-0
all of the above and Seinfeld AND FRIENDS.
"Friends." I just didn't get it, and it was not funny to me!
the hills, american idol, friends
i also never got into the OC or grays anatomy. i would also have to say, Lost, The Sopranos, and Sex and The City.
i never got into the ones you said and lost
american idol
lost, prison break, survivor,
all of those and american idol. i dont see whats so great about them
One tree Hill
Lost
I have never got into any of them....and also not into survivor, big brother, and any reality show
OC, prison break, Simpsons, Grey's anatomy, house, American Dad, Desperate Housewives, and many more.
Ya, I never did get into ER, although everyone else did when it was really huge. I tried many many times, believe me. Now I don't have time to watch tv with my schedule but when I do, I like Andrew Zimmerns "Bizarre Foods" so interesting! And I did like "Heroes", it was a cool show. Also "Dirty Sexy Money" but I only watched that a few times.
all of the shows mentioned are lame...House was good the first two seasons and grey's anatomy...now it is just rehashing stories from other Hospital shows.........
South Park and Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond



That's weird.... I loved Prison Break and House
Lost...i never got it or liked it, every one else seems to...



or any of the reality shows
For me, Friends, E.R., and Miami Vice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd