Saturday, December 5, 2009

My urine test shows positive results for pregnancy but when doctor did ultrasound he couldn't s

Someone please help me because when I took home preganacy test %26amp; a urine test %26amp; blood test @ doctors office my test shows positive results for pregnancy %26amp; he also did Ultrasound so soon but nothing showed up %26amp; the doctor told me it could be a stage of miscarraige? The doctor has totally confused me %26amp; my cycles have still not came yet can any one help me %26amp; let me know what should I do in this stage. Should I consult any other doctor or considered myself being pregnant or not pregnant. Please reply with advices. Thanks



My urine test shows positive results for pregnancy but when doctor did ultrasound he couldn't see anything ???chinese theater



sounds like miscarrage..your test will come up possive for a little while.



My urine test shows positive results for pregnancy but when doctor did ultrasound he couldn't see anything ???opera mini opera theater



I think it depends on how far along you are. If you are not very far along he/she may have just missed the baby. I didn't have my first ultrasound until I was 10 weeks.
I would go to another doctor and get a second opinion. It could be that the baby was hiding, or sorry to say that you may have miscarried.
If it showed positive that means you have the presence of HcG in your urine... which means baby. But if there is nothing that he can see... either he is blind or inexperienced in ultrasounds... or it could be ectopic or misscarriage if you have had bleeding and bad cramping during a time other than your period.
If you are pregnant, about how far along would you be? This could have a lot to do with it. If you're extremely extremely early, it may be too soon for the doctor to see anything. If he said that miscarriage was a possibility, I would suggest getting a couple of quantitative hcg tests...just to be sure that the levels are doubling like they're supposed to. A lot of times, if you're going to have a miscarriage, the hcg won't be at an appropriate level. Suggest that to your doctor! Good Luck!
I would get a second opinion also. How long ago did you get pregnant?



When my sister in law went for her first sonogram, she was around 5-6 weeks along and the doctor also didn't see anything. He never told her she was having a miscarriage and at the next sonogram, she found out she was having TWINS. So there was definitely something there, it was just too small to pick up on sonogram - or the conditions weren't right. Did your doctor make you hold your pee before the sonogram?? Having a full bladder makes a big difference in what the doc can see.



I would definitely get a second opinion, or wait and see what happens.



Have you been taking more preggers tests? Is the line dark or light? If the line stays light every day you test and doesnt get darker.. the doctor might be right. But if your test continuously gets darker and stays dark, then your doctor is WRONG.



If I were you, I would take a preggers test twice a day, once in the morning and once at night - just to see if the line gets darker. The darker the line - the healthier the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd