Thursday, December 10, 2009

VH1&MTV- Copy shows?

Who thinks that VH1%26amp;%26amp;MTV copied these shows from each other~



Rock the Cradle



I Know My Kid's a Star



Do you think these shows will be good?



idk if i should even watch them...



VH1%26amp;MTV- Copy shows?opera cd



I usually like their reality shows - however I'm not interested in watching those two particular ones you pointed out - and yes of course they are copying each other...thinking of the next best thing it too much work for MTV and VH-1



VH1%26amp;MTV- Copy shows?opera singer opera theater



They are the same company
VH1 is a spin-off of MTV anyway



they are probably owned by the same company
they both look stupid just like almost all the other shows that are on mtv and vh1
Maybe rock the cradle but reality shows are just are too much
I know my kids a star is going to be funny the moms fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd