Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get TV shows on my iPod nano?

I got a new iPod nano and dowloaded a TV show. I sync my iPod and whenever I go to TV shows it says I have none but it is on my iTunes. I am able to get music videos Am I doing anything wrong? How do I get the TV show on there? I will pick a best answer.



How do I get TV shows on my iPod nano?listen to opera



When your iPod is connected to iTunes, select it in the source list. There will be the settings and options for your iPod. There will be tabs for things like Music, Photos, Podcasts and one of them should be TV Shows and Movies. Make sure you have the show or playlist for that show selected in that window. Click apply and it should sync over. Also make sure that you have enough room on the nano.



How do I get TV shows on my iPod nano?concert venue opera theater



iPod can only support mpeg4 video. You will need to convert dvds and video into mp4 or h264 format, add them into itunes library, then sync to ipod, you will need to have a converter to help you, take a look at this reviews of top dvd to itunes converter for help http://www.dvdtoitunes.com/reviews.html , both mac and windows version are reviewed.this is a step by step guide http://www.dvdtoitunes.com/dvd-to-itunes...
ok so you downloaded iTunes right..?well then you download music if any by sticking the CD in the regular disc drive you use for games and stuff then you have all your music.



now for the TV thing you have to hook up your iPod to tha computer and then you sync it until that is done.Then you go and click on your iPod where the left side screen is and it just says whatever you named your iPod and you click on that.then you click on podcasts on tha flaps on the top of tha screen and then you click which setting you like.a lot of people dont now that but im sure a lot of people on Y!A otherwise know how to do that. I'm not a very good direction giver but if my information helped, YAY me!jk. i was just bored so sorry if you dont understand my spelling or something.my spelling usually isnt that good.



sry jk lol bubuy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd