Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sherlock Homes ITV2 shows which ones are they???

My mum adores the ITV2 Sherlock Holmes shows and has requested them for her birthday. I may be apposed to her watching them over and over again like it's the only show in the world but it's what she wants and I'm a good daughter. But I'm not sure which versions they are and I don't want to get the wrong ones. There seem to be a minimum of versions on Amazon so would love some help here. If you know of any she may prefer to the ITV2 versions I'm listening. It's got to be better than watching Catherine Cookson's stuff all year long.



Sherlock Homes ITV2 shows which ones are they???theater



there was jeremy brett most recent, basil rathbone the 1940 version or peter cushing who played homes in the hammer version or there is a boxset of the 1930 on sale.



Sherlock Homes ITV2 shows which ones are they???london theatre opera theater



Are they the ones with Jeremy Brett as Holmes? You could look for the actor who plays homles and then go from there - it may be who plays him that makes her like it the best. Jeremy Brett has done lots of Holmes acting if it is him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd