Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are there other shows like Avatar the last Airbender on Nickelodeon that I would like?

My wife and I have never really been into anime of any kind, but we fell for Avatar very very hard. We would really like to find other shows that are of the same quality as Avatar. I have watched Dragonball Z a little, but I did not really like it. I also know that Avatar is not really anime, but it is like anime with an american touch. We really like the fighting in it, and the story lines, the light humor, and Aang. So keeping these aspects in mind can someone please give us some ideas of other shows we might like.?



Are there other shows like Avatar the last Airbender on Nickelodeon that I would like?soap opera



well i would suggest kappa mikey and shuriken school on nickelodeon. and Naruto on Cartoon network.



if your looking for anime on dvd there are a lot of titiles to choose from.Spirited Away is a pretty good movie.it is spoken in the american language.when i saw it i really enjoyed it.



F.Y.E has a good selection of anime dvds.



Are there other shows like Avatar the last Airbender on Nickelodeon that I would like?city opera opera theater



Hi Alex,



I occasionally watch Avatar with my children and I must say it's very enjoyable. Aang and Sakka and the gang are pretty cool. I haven't seen another show that's anywhere near as entertaining...certainly not Dragonball Z or any of the others that are similar. Avatar is in a class all it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd