Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does any one miss that show " New York Undercover", and " Martin", i wish these

i am trying to figure out a way to get the network to get all of the original cast together and make a strong comeback, these show were hot in the 90's and i think tv today is too obvious and common, we need them good old fashion shows like NYU, and MARTIN, WHAZZUP, WHAZZUP, WHAZZZZZUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Does any one miss that show " New York Undercover", and " Martin", i wish these shows were still on, and you?pacific theater



Both shows are on daily on cable channel TV ONE. I don't know what state or cable system you have, but in NYC its on Time Warner Cable channel 90.



Does any one miss that show " New York Undercover", and " Martin", i wish these shows were still on, and you?phantom of the opera opera theater



what happen to martin a couple years ago they were atleast still giving the reruns... but now not even that.. i cn still watch steve harvey but not martin..... grrrrr...
NYU undercover still comes on TV on channel TV1 on cable, but i miss martin the most he is very funny his show also comes on the same channel.
Those shows do come on the air still. I never watched them, but if you get Direct TV, they are on Channel 201. In fl. Not sure if they change state to state. :)
i miss martin a lot, and nothing is like it.
Oh yes!! Those were 2 of my favorite shows. But don't fret, I hear that Martin is coming to DVD...FINALLY!! In Dec./Jan.
You da man.



thank you " " " for asking this question I miss Martin, In Living Color, and all the other 90's shows they are better than whats on today. My favorite character was Shannanae from Martin or Fire Marshall Bill %26amp; Homie da clown both from In lving Color.



My catch phrase "Homie don't du dat".
Martin?? are you kidding me! that show was horrible. Martin lawrence is better off getting work in the bad movie roles he always takes
Oh honey you've got 90s nostalgia BADDD!! I feel you, I miss those shows too, but it looks like those shows are making a comeback: I just watched Living Single the other night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd