Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why are stupid shows like Deal or No Deal so addicting?

It's like I can't tear myself away from these lame shows! And what really distresses me is when one is on at the same time as two others, and i have three TV's, but only one VCR... I'm talking shows like Wife Swap, The nanny one... etc. you get the point. These are such a waste of my time... but i can't tear myself away.



Why are stupid shows like Deal or No Deal so addicting?the grand theater



I know what you mean. Deal or no Deal, Wife Swap, and Super Nanny are extremely addictive. Just try to tear yourself away right when the show starts. I think the reason they are so addicting is because we can all relate to them in some way.



Why are stupid shows like Deal or No Deal so addicting?soap opera opera theater



well, people like stuipid things.
Because .people like to see other people try and win alot of money. If and when they do than it gives other people hope.
$1,000,000



And get a TV with Picture in Picture and Tivo
I think that the reason those shows are so ad. is because they are just so stupid that i minds just can't get away from them.. or the other reason could be they always keep you waiting which drives our minds nuts! LOL
They're only addictive to people who are in need of a " LIFE "
They have the game on king.com. You can play it if you like.
You've got to check out Nip/Tuck - those other shows will



never look the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd