Saturday, December 5, 2009

Disney channel only shows cartoons?

We just got disney channel and it only shows cartoons. Its not playhouse disney, but it doesnt show things like thats so raven, suite life of zack and cody ect



Disney channel only shows cartoons?binoculars



what time did you watch it? from like 4am-2p.m its all cartoons. then at night it goes to some actual people series mixed with cartoons



Disney channel only shows cartoons?violin opera theater



Toon Disney?
it should u might have got toon disney instead
Hmm, I have Disney and I get those shows like Suite Life, Hannah Montana, etc. I also get movies like Halloweentown, and Twitches.



Check the online Guide to see when those shows air.
Hmmm...thats weird... I love Disney Channel.. lol.. and i am 15 years old, but you know its alot better than watchin a bunch of that other stuff that comes on with profanity and luedness; South Park, Family Guy, etc... I don't know, that's just me! But im right there with yah buddy....!
Disney channel doesn't just show cartoons it also shows pre-teen shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd