Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yahoo mail inbox shows 3 unopened emails but I cant find them?

My yahoo inbox shows 3 unopened messages i have tried filtering for unopened mail but nothing shows. Any Ideas?



Yahoo mail inbox shows 3 unopened emails but I cant find them?ms stress



yew have folders



i suggestion yew open folders one at a time



and voila



there will be unopened mail



in one of them



eh???



Yahoo mail inbox shows 3 unopened emails but I cant find them?home theater system opera theater



they should be in ur inbox and that should have a picture of an unopened envolope
doent worry about them
I am facing the same problem for the past 7 days.



I am able to log in to my account., but I wasn't able to see any of my old content, old e-mails in my Inbox as well as in all my folder's.



I contacted Yahoo customer service for the past 7 days for about 30 calls and 50 emails, they are asking me call the Paid customer service for technical difficulties which is $24.99 per issues.



I really donno whether I will be able retrieve my old content.



If you get any clues, please let me know.



Thanks,



Gopi.



velloregopi@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd