Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can you put recorded shows on the DVR onto DVDS?

WIth the THE DISH cable t.v. provider they give you a DVR which allows you to record shows, movies, games, etc.



What I was wondering was how to transfer those recorded shows and movies onto DVD's so I have a hardcopy of it.



I presume that you would have to somehow transfer the show to the computer and then burn it to a DVD but I'm unsure.



Can you please give me some help? I will really appreciate it! =]



How can you put recorded shows on the DVR onto DVDS?opera singer



Hi Hello mates!,



I use DVD Xpress.



With DVD Xpress you can transfer your video to your hard drive and then edit it if you desire. DVD Xpress comes with basic video editing software. I got mine at Sam's for $59.95. They are cheaper now. You can look at one %26amp; read about it here - http://www.usb-ware.com/ads-dvd-xpress.h...



I saw a newer model at WalMart recently. It was the DVD Xpress2. I can鈥檛 remember what it cost.



You connect the composite output of your DVR into the DVD Xpress and connect the DVD Xpress to your computer via a USB cable.



Norm



How can you put recorded shows on the DVR onto DVDS?amc theater opera theater



Well, I went to wal-mart and bought a dvd recorder/palyer (cost me $49.95) and I hooked it up to my T.V. and have successfully recorded my shows onto DVDs, if you do this..... don't forget to FINALIZE the DVD before you watch it on the computer or DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd