Saturday, December 5, 2009

List of Broadway shows that hold lottos...?

Well, I'm going to be in New York for three nights in March and we're kind of tight on money right now, so I was just wondering if I could get a list of all the show that hold lottos before the peformances that night. I know about the whole Rent thing, and I'm pretty sure Wicked does it too, but as of now, I'm just kind of unsure about any of this ticket stuff (haha, I don't get out much).



So if there's anyone out there who can tell me what shows lotto and if anyone has any reccomendations, that'd be really great.



Thanks!



=D



List of Broadway shows that hold lottos...?home theatre



I know that if you go to The Eugene O'Neil Theatre, at about 6 in the morning, tou can get tickets for Spring Awakening at 27 dollars a piece. They are good seats. I did this and the show was amazing. I could see everything perfectly. Enjoy your trip.



List of Broadway shows that hold lottos...?ballet theater opera theater



Here's a complete listing:



http://www.playbill.com/news/article/824...



My personal recommendations: Mamma Mia, A Chorus Line, Curtains, In the Heights, Wicked, Spring Awakening, Rent, Legally Blonde



Have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd