Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I watch American shows online, when im not in america?

every site that I go to says shows are only for viewers in the states, but I live in Italy and would like to see the shows...in english! I don't mind if they are older shows because I have been over here so long I have missed them anyways. someone please help I am going outta my mind watching tv in Italiana nd not understanding! Thanks



How can I watch American shows online, when im not in america?performing show



Yeah. That happens to me too when I go abroad. The main network sites (abc, cbs, nbc, yadda yadda) block international browsing for viewing new eps. Same thing when I am in the states and want to watch a Brit show or the like.



Try here: http://www.tv-links.co.uk



They usually have the newest eps up in a day or so. Quality is sometimes sketchy, but it's better than nothing at all!



How can I watch American shows online, when im not in america?opera score opera theater



You should be able to go onto the websites of channels like ABC, NBC, and CBS and choose to display the English version instead of Italian. Youtube should also be available to be in English instead of Italian.
You might be interested in a product called the Slingbox:



http://www.slingmedia.com/indexa.php



It records shows from your cable box at home and lets you watch them on your computer or mobile phone wherever you are.
try going to the TV channel site first like Fox, CBS, CW, Discovery Channel, NBC, and you can also get on MTV.com to see if you cna view it in English. You should be able to I think you should.
check http://www.isatonthetv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd