Thursday, December 10, 2009

In the member area my whole address shows up when everybody else has only the ID name show, not e-ma

In the group section peeps ID show up "JohnB' All of my group entries show up as "JohnB@yahoo.com" How can I change this so that only my ID shows up instead of my complete e-mail address? Thanks DJ AKA JOHNB



In the member area my whole address shows up when everybody else has only the ID name show, not e-mail addressmovie theatre



Your entire email address shows up on YOUR screen only. When I clicked on your name, it did not show and says you don't allow emails or IMs.



In the member area my whole address shows up when everybody else has only the ID name show, not e-mail addressplayhouse opera theater



When you log on to YA and click on your avatar, you would find below 'About me', the words 'Public view of my profile'. When you click on this, you would find out what others on YA actually see about you.



What you see, i.e. your name and e mail address, etc., is what only you as YA member can see when you log on. Others see the 'Public view of my profile' information.



Like what the previous answerer has mentioned, i dont see your name or e mail ID when I click on your avatar. So dont worry. However, you have already given your e mail address in your question. So, if you wish you can edit this information by going to the Edit option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd