Saturday, December 5, 2009

IRS said my return was rejected. Completetax shows that it is waiting.Why the disagreement? Waited t

I filed my taxes and I have waited 3 weeks with no answer. My efile status shows waiting. I cannot get any answers. I called the IRS and talked to a person. They said it showed I was rejected on the february ninth, and the site shows I sumbitted on the tenth. The IRS says they have nothing else in their system. So I need to file agian. But I cant, because it shows im waiting..



HELP?!



IRS said my return was rejected. Completetax shows that it is waiting.Why the disagreement? Waited three weekssheet music



You need to call the helpdesk for the program you are using.



They should be able to help with resubmitting the return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd