Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shows on TV for small kids...?

How many of you have small children and they watch shows like Doodlebops, Brandy %26amp; Mr. Whiskars, and so on.... Do you ever get tired of it?



Shows on TV for small kids...?secure browser



If you get tired of it, limit their t.v time... or while they watch the shows you don't like, go to another room. Your the one who had the child, let the child enjoy what they watch.(as long as there isn't violence)



Shows on TV for small kids...?home theater opera theater



No they can only watch for 30 minutes a day
My son is older now but when he was little...BARNEY was still around. Now that is something I got tired of quick!
My little sister watches the muppets, seasme street and the wiggles mostly... and yes I do get sick of it! (Barney is the new thing she's into... kill me... kill me now)



I recommned introducing them to the muppets if you're getting tired of the current programs... they enjoy all the bright colours etc, and with the famous guest stars theres an enjoyment factor for older people too!
look on channel 13
Yes, that's all they watch and then they memorize the theme song
I have a little sister at home that I baby-sit and it gets really annoying. Sometimes I take her somewhere and she forgets about the T.V.
as long as there are no commercials I'm good w/ it.
I have a niece. And yep, it gets pretty tiring.....................................
Get rid of your TV set. You children will thank you later. Mine live fascinating exciting lives because of it. They hire your TV watching children to do all the menial things.
Yes i get tired of it and i find something that is educational and change the channel to it. And if they dont want to watch that then i shut it off and say that is there only choice to watch a educational show or nothing at all. I do still let them watch it just not as much as they want. I think that Brandy and Mr Whiskars is really stupid but its something different then Sponge Bob and or Fairly Odd Parents
i babysit three kids ages 3-2-1 plus my grandson lives with me he is 2 and they watch a lot of cartoons they love spongebob and caillou the most i have began to really dislike spongebob that show drives me crazy but what can u expect but for me to be insane after watching four kids that close in age
yes i do!! my younger brothers allways watch Cbeebies it is a free channel on sky, freeview and NTL. they shoe good programs like:



lazy town



boogie beebies



tweenies



fimbles



bob the builder



pingu



fireman sam



boo!



tikabilla



story makers



teletubies



doodle do



thomas the tank engine



and so on...
my son likes elmo.
Barney, and the Disney channel. They make me sick.
do you have treehousetv?its a great tv program that is on 24/7 commercial free and its all programs for toddlers and kinds upto around 7years old.shows like Dora,bob the builder,the wiggles,the list goes on.My 3 year old daughter loves that channel and its to the point that she calls it her tv show.lol I get every tired and annoyed with alot of the shows she watches daily.You need to tune it out.
My son loved Barney when he was younger and it drove me bonkers!
The only thing my youngest son watches is Classical Baby. He loves the Art show, that shows classic pieces of art while classical music plays. And the majority of the time, he only listens while I play with him.
yes I get sick of it alot but its nice to have a brake to get things done I hate barney but I am so happy my baby loves him she will zone into barney for a little while so it gives me time for me to do what i NEED to do.
You forgot The Wiggles. My granddaughter started with the wiggles. She could sing before she could talk. Now at 5 she prefers Dora.
im a child and my mother is not tired of it!
I'm not sure of your child's age but my son is three and yes he would watch those shows any chance he got. So to ignore the high pitched rerun shows I started reading next to him when he watched them, he became very interested in what I was doing and now if I sit down to read while he watches his show he turns off the TV and grabs one of his books. Mind you hes 3 and he can't read just yet but he knows there the ABC's in the book and he likes it for a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd