Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why doesn't the "TV shows" folder show on my ipod?

I have 3 TV shows but when I turn on my ipod the "TV shows" folder does not appear on the screen, nor in the video playlists, or the videos folder.



Why doesn't the "TV shows" folder show on my ipod?



hi christhian! hmm... take a look at how itunes updates ur ipod by doing this:



1. open itunes then plug ur ipod into ur computer - itunes should display a special ipod screen - on the Summary tab of this screen, make sure the box next to "manage music and videos manually" is *NOT* checked.



2. now click on the "TV Shows" tab of this screen, and make sure the "Sync TV Shows" checkbox is checked, and the "Sync All" is selected (i'm doing this from memory, so the options might be labled slightly differently).



once ur tv shows r showing up on ur ipod, please please subscribe to my FREE video podcast on iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto...



xo,



Betty



http://www.averagebetty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd