Thursday, December 10, 2009

What T.V. shows do you remember from your childhood (1980's and early 1990's)?

I remember so many good shows from that time. I was thinking that it's to bad those shows are not still on, so what ones do you remember or miss from your childhood?



the one I miss the most is the smurfs (me and my mom used to lay on the couch and watch it every saturday morning and eat lucky charms LOL)



What T.V. shows do you remember from your childhood (1980's and early 1990's)?extension



Clarissa Explains It All, Guts, Doug, The Dinosaurs, Duckman, Singled Out



What T.V. shows do you remember from your childhood (1980's and early 1990's)?movie theater opera theater



under the umbrella tree
I remember "Salute Your Shorts". Remember Budnick?
pink and the brain and bobby's world haha.
Buck Rogers



Knight Rider



Jem and the Holograms



GI Joe



Saved by the Bell
I used to enjoy the smurfs! I also remember being a G. I. Joe fan! I remember being in the second grade and actually wearing G. I Joe shoes to school...lol!!! Anyway, the cartoon was awesome!!!!!
Reading rainbow!!!



growing pains!!



there was that dinosaur one but i dont remember what it was called
Good Times..I had a major crush on Mr Evans(the dad)
Chips, Knight Rider, Fallguy, Dukes of Hazzard, and all those cool shows that dont exist anymore....man I'm getting old!
Home Improvement



Scooby-Doo



Star Trek Enterprise



Star Trek voyager



Star Trek DS9



That's So Raven



Kim Possible



Full House



Boy Meets World



Reading Rainbow (my school had it on TV all the time)



There are more than likely others, but that's what I remember
He-Man, Monkey magic, The early episodes of the simpsons, Shera (He-man's girlfriend), The fresh Prince, Full House
may sound kinda stupid but my all time favorite show(and still is) miami vice..... I also remember a show called riptide,as a kid i remember the bozo show what kid didnt like the bozo show? anybody remember sammy tarry when my brother and me where kids we watched mtv untill sammy tarry come on every weekend.
I always like the Saturday morning cartoons like the Kroft Super Show (remember with the Bay City Rollers!) with shows like Land of the Lost, Sigmund the Sea Monster and Speed Buggy. And don't forget H.R. Puffn'stuff, Fat Albert and on and on.....funny how people never forget their childhood. If we could only go back......=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd