Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is up with cartoon shows these days?

I miss watching cartoon shows like Hey Arnold, Catdog, Sitting ducks, and several others. The shows had good storylines. But now a lot of cartoons I've seen lately aren't what they used to be.



Now I mostly watch sitcoms like Fresh prince of bel air, Cosby show, Everybody hates Chris etc...



Anyone else feel the same about cartoons these days?



What is up with cartoon shows these days?passions soap opera



That is why I watch Nick Toons and The Cartoon Network but I miss the old days of cartoons!!!



What is up with cartoon shows these days?mr messed up opera theater



It means you are getting old and can no longer relate to the contemporary cartoons.
I feel lucky whenever I am able to watch old Bugs Bunny cartoons. I'm glad some stations still recognize great entertainment.
New cartoons are loud, obnoxious, have no good story line, and teach no morals. I miss the cartoons of the 80s that were pretty innocent and had a "moral of the day" lesson. They also were better drawn and seemed to have more effort put into them.
The cartoons you mentioned aren't even that old. I thought you'd mention ones from the 50s, 60s or 70s....not the 90s!



I ask myself what's up with cartoons from the 80s, 90s and today? None of them can compare to the ones made before 1980.
The problem with cartoons these days is there is nothing new that hasn't already been done. Also, alot of cartoons these days are cgi-based rather than the good 'ole way of doing things, drawing them.
there is no substitute for the bugs bunny roadrunner hour. if you don't believe me just try watching it without cracking up and it doesn't matter who you are or what age you are.
Yes I Do! a lot of todays cartoons really suck! They make absolutely No since. Back in the Day they had good, funny cartoons since I don't have cable No more I am missing my Cartoons Network, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon and stuff but thats alright though. Like you I mostly watch Everybody Hates Chris, Girlfriends, and some others. I try not to watch too much TV I try to get out more.
I agree, but i love the show the fairly odd parents, but i agre i miss the onld ones! I also watch the old sitcoms, i watch nickatnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd